YouMob.com grants a limited license to access this site in accordance with the following policies. YouMob.com reserves the right to terminate your license to use this site at any time and for any reason.
YouMob is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. We collect personal information, including names and email addresses when a user registers to use the YouMob service. We may also occasionally collect users' IP addresses in order to diagnose issues with our servers, track usage of our web site, and deny service in accordance with our policies. We may also collect information pertaining to the referring site and browser. YouMob will not share our users' personally identifiable information unless required by law.
Any and all mobbed web sites featured YouMob.com are the property of their respective copyright owners. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if copyright infringement is claimed, it is YouMob's policy to remove or block access to content that it believes in good faith to be illegally copied and distributed by our users.
When you believe that content residing on the YouMob.com web site infringes a copyright, you may provide a notice to that effect containing the following information to moc.bomuoy@thgirypoc:
- identification of infringed material
- identification and location of the content that is claimed to be infringing
- notifier contact information including email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- a statement by notifier made under penalty of perjury that the claimed infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent, or by law; and that the notifier is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- the signature of the copyright owner or notifier acting on their behalf
If a YouMob user believes that material removed per the above policy was not infringing or that the user has the right to use the material, the user may send a counter-notice providing the following information to moc.bomuoy@thgirypoc:
- identification and location of the content that has been removed
- a statement that the user believes that the content removal was due to a mistake
- user contact information including email address, phone number, and mailing address
- the signature of the user
If YouMob receives a counter-notice YouMob may, at its discretion, send a copy to the original notifier, with a notice that YouMob may restore the content within a period of time determined by YouMob.com, unless the copyright owner seeks a court order against the user.
YouMob.com may remove any content that in the sole judgment of YouMob.com may be illegal, offensive, harmful, or violate the rights, or threaten the safety of any person. Such content includes but is not limited to mob URLs, downloaded meta tag information, images, and message text. YouMob.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring content or conduct on its service. If at any time YouMob.com chooses to monitor its services, YouMob.com assumes no responsibility for content, and assumes no obligation to modify or remove any content, nor responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting such content.
Following is a partial list of content that YouMob.com may remove at its discretion:
- promotion of illegal or criminal activity
- promotion of racism, bigotry, physical harm or hatred against individuals or groups
- harassment, or the promotion thereof
- promotion of illegal copying of another's copyrighted material
- promotion of violence or sexual exploitation
- solicitation of personal information from minors, or the promotion thereof
- abusive, defamatory, threatening, or libelous conduct, or the promotion thereof
YouMob.com may remove and/or block any user that in the sole judgment of YouMob.com may have or may be conducting illegal or inappropriate activity. Following is a partial list of illegal or prohibited activity:
- criminal activity including child pornography, fraud, drug dealing, or illegal gambling
- covering, obscuring, or tampering with advertisements on YouMob.com or any of its feature mob sites
- automated use of the YouMob service using bots, scripts, programs, or any other method.
- disrupting YouMob's servers or services
- impersonating or attempting to impersonate other persons, users or members
Mob Count Tampering
YouMob, at its sole discretion, may determine what activities constitute artificial elevation of mobber counts. Elevating mobber counts using bots, scripts, programs, multiple simultaneous browsers, or other means is strictly prohibited. YouMob reserves the right to deny access to users or IP addresses at its discretion.
Display of partner beacons is governed by a mathematical algorithm that uses random selection of partner ads. With the exception of banner ads placed specifically by YouMob.com, partner beacons are displayed randomly at a rate proportional to the number of partner beacon click-throughs that result in users attending mobs. As the total available click-through credits is finite, credit for a given click-through is temporary and it will eventually be replaced by credit from another click-through. Sites generating a steady rate of numerous click-throughs relative to other sites will receive display of their banner ads roughly during the same period. Sites can also receive display of their ads after the period of their click-throughs, and before their credits are replaced by those of other sites.
YouMob provides no guarantee that partner ads will be displayed or that the rate of display accurately represents the rate of partner beacons click-throughs. Users of partner beacons use them at their own risk.
Partner Beacon Tampering
YouMob, at its sole discretion, may determine what activities constitute artificial elevation of partner beacon credits. Manual or automated elevation of partner beacon credits using bots, scripts, programs or other means is strictly prohibited. YouMob reserves the right to deny access to users or IP address at its discretion. YouMob reserves the right to nullify any and all partner beacon credits at its discretion.
Change of Policies
YouMob.com reserves the right to change it's policies at any time. No policies stated herein or anywhere on the YouMob site shall be construed as a binding obligation to deliver content, services, or functionality to any user or entity.